By 2020, the Philippine Association of Engineering Schools, Inc. envisions itself as the key organization in the advancement of engineering education in the country to a level at par with that of lead engineering institution in the ASIA-Pacific Region
Philippine Association of Engineering Schools, Inc. commits itself to the advancement of engineering education in its functions of instruction, research, and extension service.
- To work for the advancement of engineering education in its functions of instructions, research and extension.
- To serve as a common organization for the following:
- Formulation of goals and objectives of engineering and technological education.
- Revision, updating, and implementation of curricula to make them more relevant to the needs of the country.
- Development of more effective teachers and school administrators.
- Coordination of objectives and programs among engineering and technological schools and colleges including their relationship with professional, educational and public organizations.
- Enhancement of professional ideals and standards.
- Cultivation of a symbolic relationship between the academe and industry.
- Concerted efforts with the help of relevant government agencies towards preserving the integrity of engineering education.
- To facilitate sharing among engineering and technological schools and colleges available data on curricular requirements, laboratory standards and industry manpower development needs